Sunday 9 October 2011

Dream ~ Blue Lava



credit: HubbleSite






I had an amazing night sleep last night and when I woke up I realised I had been dreaming for a long time. The dream started as a cosmic one so I always pay attention to these dreams.


I was in the city, walking on a paved street and when I arrived to a square there was an old man dressed as Merlin and doing some kind of dance with his hands. 


Suddenly bright lights started appearing around his hands and stars rose up into the sky...
They looked like bright golden lights rising and all of a sudden a huge cube occupied the square.
The cube had an air gel look and colour so passers by approached and touched it. I put one hand on the wall of this cube and it felt very soft, not sticky. I was expecting to go through, that an opening would appear or something but instead nothing happened and silence filled the air. So I panicked and told people around me to go and I started running.












In my mind I imagined that this cube would explode and when I was very far away looked back but the cube had melted to the ground instead and the blue substance started moving like lava.









Progressing more and more through the streets. I climbed onto a roof and was very chuffed with myself for the agility in my quick movements. Walking on the roofs I came into a small terrace and told people that there was enough space for everyone if they wanted to come up. Some did and we walked into somebody's flat and shut the doors and windows. After a while this blue substance started flooding the floor from under the door and people thought they were trapped but I spotted a very small window leading to some other roof even higher so I escaped through this tiny window. Again I was very happy that I could move so quickly out of the situation. There was a woman and my partner still in the room and told them they could escape too, but they didn't seem too bothered. And realised that this substance was just following me so by asking people to join me I was putting them in danger. So carried on running. I run and run and run and woke up.


I kept thinking of the slow movement of this blue lava and what it could mean because the colour blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps expressing a desire to get away. 




Last night's sleep cycle:




(◕。)

Carolyn 


1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Ashley, I had a dream that me and my mom plus sister's where in my moms house and I looked out the window and saw hills with valcanos on then shooting out this thick blue lava. It was getting closer to the house and when it did the house started to sink in it, when all of a sudden my vision went black and felt as if I stopped breathing and died. The feeling was so real.

    ReplyDelete