Friday 21 October 2011

Dream ~ iCloud








I had a short night sleep last night (6 hours) but according to the sleep cycle I was deep asleep all night. It took me forever to fall asleep (this occasionally happens when I'm thinking too much about some new concept or about someone and can't disconnect to relax and fall asleep) but once I fell asleep I was sleeping sound.







I didn't remember this dream when I woke up, I only remembered the last dream which was a funny one. Involving close friends and trust. 


I take the train to go into work every morning and on the journey while I was looking outside the window a bit sleepy... (probably going from Alpha to Theta brain waves, too relaxed and almost falling asleep) the iCloud symbol popped up in my mind! And... all of a sudden the whole dream was very clear. 





In the dream I was just browsing on my computer, the iMac in the lounge at home as I usually do and a man was standing behind me on the left hand side and said: 


Where is iCloud? 


I said: here... and went to fetch this logo with my mouse. 




He said: make sure that all the Macs have iCloud






I looked at him and it was Steve Jobs! 






In a serious tone I said: right. 






Needless to say, I was thinking of this dream all day and took it quite seriously.


My  iMac hasn't been updated to Lion yet because I never download something just because the upgrade is launched and available. Specially because I was really happy with Snow Leopard and had everything set up, etc. then went on holidays and upon my return I forgot.


The first thing I did when I got home this evening was to upgrade the Operating System to Lion (OS X Lion) and to get everything, including my iPhone up to date and iCloud ready. 


iCloud is a suite of services offering 5GB free storage for music, photos, contacts, calendars, apps, and other data. All of which synchronises effortlessly across the other Apple devices: iMacs, MacBooks, Mac Minis, Mac Pros, iPod Touches, iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs...


Your content. On all your devices.



http://www.apple.com/uk/icloud





(◕。)


Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment