Monday 4 July 2011

Dream ~ Thoth








I had an interesting dream not long ago concerning a theme I had never dreamed before and this prompt me to look into it and read more about it when I woke up.


I went down some stairs into the darkness to a room with earthly walls, I think it was a temple. I was alone at first but when I sat next to a pool someone sat next to me and said: 


"You have the Wisdom because you are one of the Children of the Light."


This dream came to me after I had put together a You Tube video that evening about the fibonacci sequence.
I looked it up and found that Thoth mentions the Children of the Light in the Emerald tablets.











I had not read anything about Thoth before and this prompt me to look into the whole story and I have to say that I found it very interesting. Whoever is interested in alchemy, etc. could perhaps have a look here:



http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Hermetism/The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf





(◕。)
Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment