Friday 21 December 2012

21 .12 . 2012


ignite




Woke up after my seven and a half hours sleep as usual.


Went to have breakfast and got ready to go to work. On my way to the train station I was feeling as if my neck was slightly twisted (torticollis) and thought "oh no! I must have slept in the wrong position for some reason" and tried to walk as tall as I could in order to stretch the bones, in vain.

I didn't give it any further thought and when I boarded the train I sat down followed by a few people. The young lady in front of me was talking to two other young men. As they sat down they started talking about the end of the world, at what time was suppose to happen etc, etc. One of them mentioned he had seen someone selling a survival kit online, etc, etc. Their conversation was very loud so I decided to put my headphones on and launch some tunes... thinking: I'm sick of this nonsense!

I fell asleep!

I never fall asleep on my way into work, I only woke up at the right station because people around me were getting up to get off. Glasgow is a very busy station and most people get off where I get off.

Queen Street Station

I opened my eyes and with a fright discovered I had made it into Glasgow and worse, that I had been sleeping!

In a rush, got off the train, forgot my umbrella under my seat and dropped my gloves I had on my lap somewhere on my way out.

I arrived at work disappointed but happy I was on time and didn't wake up at the end of the train journey: Edinburgh.

I worked as usual but at around 11am I had a high pitch sound in my ears, not in the one ear but in both and by lunch time I was feeling really tired again. What?

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked sleepy, tired, pale with black circles around my eyes. I thought: "right, I'll have lunch and will go out for a walk"

I had my vegetables at lunch and went out for a walk. Outside I realised I was feeling really heavy, all I wanted to do was to lie down. Added to the sound in my ears, was the feeling of dizziness and loss of balance too.
The ascension symptoms all at once. This was the time I have been envisioning and knew I should have taken the day off but there was no way I could have done that. Too busy time of year at work.

I decided to stand near the entrance of a shopping centre in order to remain still. The usual sound of people walking and being noisy was very distant. I thought something major was probably happening to the Earth so had a look in my iPhone for the Earthquake data, and loaded the quake list. Nothing of extreme magnitude was recorded. Last time, when Japan's earthquake hit, I was feeling a little bit the same way, but less heavy.

I wanted to text my husband to say that I wasn't feeling too well, in case something happened to me but the iPhone had lost it's signal and wasn't texting. I felt like laughing because it all seemed like a dream. So ridiculous because without paying attention to the new beginning today and trying to ignore it by carrying on working my physical body had decided otherwise.

My lunch hour was nearly up so I went back to work and mentioned to one of my colleagues that I wasn't feeling great. I expected him to joke some "end of the world joke" but instead looked concerned.

I was working away when another colleague, who sits next to me, said I wasn't looking too good. I wasn't feeling sore or anything like that.

When I was on the train home from work I fell asleep again and woke up before I had to get off, luckily. Walking home from the train station I remembered a dream I had this morning! Goodness, I can't believe I only remembered then!

Now home I decided to write it down, just in case I didn't remember the details by tomorrow.

Someone I met in my dream had a very lengthy conversation with me during my sleep.


My dream went like this:


I was driving a white convertible... when I arrived to a street junction and was about to turn someone called my full name: Carolyn Aitken?




I pulled aside and got off the car. He was a bald man, I thought he probably knew me so I approached. He had the greenest eyes I have ever seen. As I was standing in front of him, he started communicating with thoughts to me, no words.

Relieved I thought: "great! I don't have to think in what language do I have to translate what I want to say" ahhh.. thank you!

I wish I could remember the conversation, because it went on for so long. I only remember going through my anatomy.  I ended my thoughts by showing him my hands. I seemed to be picturing all the anatomy of my body through my mind to his. I don't know if this was a confirmation that I was in human form or if he needed to check my wellness but he wasn't human nor was anybody I knew.

He looked like a middle age male, taller than me, bold, caucasian type of skin complexion with extremely bright green eyes (like lights). I remember thinking he was humanoid but not human.




Now, thinking back on today's events... After years of talk of the ascension process and how we would align our hearts and minds with the Universe I realised that this was actually happening today and was very real.

I guess our beautiful planet is on another level now.


Win!


This was my sleep cycle last night:

20-21. 12 . 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment